Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Little Pigs, Little Pigs, Let Me In!

Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!

Yup, no more goatee for Peeg. The chin whisker is fallin out. I can pull them out by the dozen. Some hair from the back of my neck as well. I would say this happening on the day I begin my second session of chemo is just a coincidence. I pull from other sections of hair; head, sideburns, eyebrows. Nothing.


This is essentially a good thing. It means that the docs have been telling the truth and the chemo won't cause hair loss. The radiation will cause permanent hair loss where the beams of busy busy protons focus hardest. Somehow I thought my chin wouldn't be one of those places, but whatever. Good news is my chest hair tonsil patch graft is now hairless! Hopefully I'll lose some of that old man ear hair as well.

No comments: