Monday, June 06, 2011

The Perils of Percocet

Ah it is as it has been foretold. Pain medication tends to give one confidence to do more, sometimes too much. Yes, my back is killing me. I am all but finished with a painting I started Saturday night at around 1:30am. I worked about 4 hours on it that night and about 4 hours today. I am happy enough with it that it's hanging on the wall. I'll touch it up for a couple of weeks before I'll think it's done, which isn't really true since I never feel like they're done. I just have to force myself to call it done.

I thought it would be interesting to show a work in progress. The pictures were taken about every 60 minutes. I tend not to like to show the process, since for 90% of that process the painting looks, well...awful. Still, for the curious:









No comments: