Saturday, May 29, 2010

Copic Marker Classes

Ya know how you put stuff somewhere, totally planning to take care of it later? Yeah.

Back in April, My awesome friend and flying monkey wrangler Colleen sent me off to get my Copic Marker certification so I could be her site's resident guru. It was pretty interesting and although I have been using markers since before there were Macs, I still learned a couple of things. I also got some epic markers and a couple of multiliners.

Anyway, nuff plugs. With no further dudes:

copic marker,scrapbooking,copicmarkerscrapbooking.com,wizard of oz,oz,dorothy,scarecrow,tinman,cowardly lion,flying monkeys,monkey,ruby slippers,wicked,witch
Yeah, not too many male motifs to be found.

copic  marker,scrapbooking,copicmarkerscrapbooking.com,wizard of  oz,oz,dorothy,scarecrow,tinman,cowardly lion,flying monkeys,monkey,ruby  slippers,wicked,witch
Some doodles.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

These are awesome! You get total man points for this!