Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stupid Arguments

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

I love my husband a lot, but I don’t understand why he has resisted changing over to satellite TV for so long. I really think it’s because he knows I want to, and he doesn’t want to admit that I’m right about something. Satellite definitely has better sports programming and better deals. I’ve been trying to convince him to let us make the switch at our house. Yesterday I went to www.cleartvbundle.com and called him over to sit down next to me at the computer and see for himself. I explained that I didn’t understand why he wouldn’t want to make our lives easier by getting a bundle that was definitely better quality and cheaper than the package we have. All I wanted to do was get our phone, satellite TV, and internet all together so that we didn’t have to pay three bills every month when we could just be making one, lower payment. He resisted for a while but then finally admitted that I made sense. Sometimes I think he just argues with me for fun. I guess I can get used to it as long as he lets me win in the end!

No comments: